I decided to go back to the dual Z-axis limit switches to see if I'd have any better luck there. I ran Pronterface while I tested homing on the X, Y, and Z axis. X and Y were fine, Z ran until it crashed into the limit switches and tried to keep going. Here is the Pronterface output. I have an MP4 video as well, but it looks like that file type isn't allowed on the forum. I've sent this to TwoTrees, but thought I'd ask here as well.Connecting...Printer is now online.>>> M119SENDING:M119Reporting endstop statusx_min: openy_max: openz_min: openz2_min: openz2_max: openz_probe: openecho:enqueueing "G28 X0"echo:Active Extruder: 0echo:busy: processingecho:busy: processingecho:busy: processingecho:Active Extruder: 0>>> M119SENDING:M119Reporting endstop statusx_min: TRIGGEREDy_max: openz_min: openz2_min: openz2_max: openz_probe: openecho:enqueueing "G28 Y0"echo:Active Extruder: 0echo:busy: processingecho:busy: processingecho:Active Extruder: 0>>> M119SENDING:M119Reporting endstop statusx_min: TRIGGEREDy_max: TRIGGEREDz_min: openz2_min: openz2_max: openz_probe: openecho:enqueueing "G28 Z0"echo:Active Extruder: 0echo:busy: processingecho:busy: processingecho:busy: processingecho:busy: processing>>> M119SENDING:M119echo:busy: processingecho:busy: processingecho:busy: processingecho:busy: processingecho:busy: processingecho:busy: processing[ERROR] Can't read from printer (disconnected?) (SerialException): call to ClearCommError failed[ERROR] Can't write to printer (disconnected?) (SerialException): WriteFile failed (WindowsError(5, 'Access is denied.'))