A little update; tentatively.... I looked under the build adhesion plate and found the like.. 12x screws that I guess holds the plate together/maybe the magnetic plate ? Either way, since these were spread out throughout the plate I figured maybe I could try and fine tune the level even further by loosening/tightening the areas that I am finding inconsistencies. So I tightened everything to snug (1-3 took like, || much of a snug) and then I loosened the four corners just a hair and then releveled everything by hand (moving the extruder manually) and did this a few times until I got it pretty damn close. So point B, F and D I got it to where they were pretty close to the default A, C and E. I started a calibration sheep (one of the things that I could not get to print) and so far its actually printing it and looking good. It's not a long print, so I sliced it 7x, Middle, Front Right, Front Middle, Front Left, Back Left, Back Middle and Back Right. So I'm going to print it all 7x and see if any of them fail and go from there. Fingers crossed!