Quote Originally Posted by minneapolis-matt View Post
I came incredibly close to buying a Qidi Xpro. Have you done any dual material prints with it yet?
I have not attempted a dual material print because I haven't been able to get a single extruder to work properly yet, lol so don't wanna throw that into the mix

I have literally almost used 75% of a 1KG spool of PETG on test prints alone (Benchy Boat's ect) so if that gives you some idea how long I have battled this then yeah

If I ever get to the point I can I will try and remember to let you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Gambo View Post
You don't say if you are using an auto level system but in general they are hopeless. I had much the same problem with the bed on my Ender 3 pro and after end less tests found that simply chucking away the magnetic bet and getting a piece of borosilicate glass bed, Just go for an aftermarket sheet of glass. On that stick or PEI or which ever surface works for you on to that. My favorite is a 1mm sheet of Tufnol ( Garalite in USA) but what you eventually use depends on the filaments you use. At least you will have flat surface to start with without that you haven't a hope.
I am going to give them this chance with the new plate and see if it doesn't fix my issue but if not I will look into that, thanks!