Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Martin_au View Post
    "material_bed_temperature = 45" - Is that correct? I thought you were using 60ºC?
    perhaps my modifications are not being properly saved to the profile? I got the file dump by using Cura's export profile and opening with a text editor. I remember that the original Tenlog profile I downloaded and used as a template had a bed temperature of 45 degrees and I didn't like that so I directly edited that and a few other parameters, such as raft thickness before slicing, saving and printing.

I wish I knew how to directly export the parameters used as a profile and share them in forums like these.

Technologist
    Quote Originally Posted by minneapolis-matt View Post
    perhaps my modifications are not being properly saved to the profile? I got the file dump by using Cura's export profile and opening with a text editor. I remember that the original Tenlog profile I downloaded and used as a template had a bed temperature of 45 degrees and I didn't like that so I directly edited that and a few other parameters, such as raft thickness before slicing, saving and printing.I wish I knew how to directly export the parameters used as a profile and share them in forums like these.
    Just use screen grabs. Much easier.
    If you open up a generated gcode file in a text editor it may contain all the settings as well. I know PrusaSlicer does that. Can't remember whether Cura does.