Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by fred_dot_u View Post
    The TENLOG printer is an interesting one in that it has IDEX configuration. I have a Sigma R16 which is also independent dual extruders. The mirror and duplication modes cut multiple prints quantity times in half. The TENLOG is a bit better than my Sigma in one regard; the direct drive extruders make it superior to the Bowden tube on the Sigma. Even though dual extrusion can be "fun" and useful, it's something that doesn't get as much use as I had expected and dual material support printing is somewhat problematic. I'd consider the TENLOG as a second printer and the genuine Prusa i3 MK3 as the best first printer. Regardless which printer you select, ensure that you are assembling it on a fully planar surface. The slightest bit of ripple in your work surface will haunt you. We assembled the Prusa i3 MK2 on a plastic topped work table and chased alignment for a while which would have been solved had we assembled on the marble desktop a few meters away! The MK3 eliminates a lot of the alignment variables as it uses well machined and squared components.
    Agree with that, anyway Sigma is a wise pick. But for the last 2 months they getting expensive, don't you think so??
    Last edited by FrankyMC; 04-08-2022 at 06:11 AM.