Close

Threaded View

Student
    OK> I had another micro-switch but not the wire harness. Installation did not change anything unfortunately. Straw grasping, might it be something in Marlin that has flipped out? At my level, messing with Marlin is pretty much verbotten plus I don't even know anyone with a 3D printer to talk with! (Very rural area!) Everything I know is sourced by reading and a bit from fora like this one and a lot from You Tube! I find that complicated issues, like so many in 3D printing with all its variables are so difficult to explain clearly and understandably that it is hard to reliably get help from the foras I visit. I believe many people are happy to share their knowledge but time constraints set a barrier. Messaging back and forth to even get an inkling of how much the person knows, what has been modified, tried, etc, etc, requires such time as to be a real TASK. Like explaining how to make a wheel to a Neanderthal. Life is like that. It's just the way it is; I have no problem with that and just keep plugging. Minds me of the first printer maker--who did he turn to when it failed for the 13th time?I just made the decision to go ahead and get a 4.2.7 MB. Maybe that will solve my issue(s). We'll find out if the more-money-than-brains approach will work! Thank you so much for your interest and willingness to help. It looks well on you!
    Last edited by phranch; 04-15-2021 at 12:23 PM. Reason: remove errata