Close

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    Welcome, I've been using 123D for the last week or so. There are lot's of tut's on the web...

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by ServiceXp View Post
    Is it skipping with non FF filament?
    Did you figure this out yet?

Thanks a ton, i was actually torn between open s cad, and 123D, while i have been useing Sketchup myself, it is ok for simple stuff, but doesnt quiet do what i want it to. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by ServiceXp View Post
    Did you figure this out yet?
    What I ended up doing was slowing down my prints. It seems to have solved the issue. Although it still bugs me that they were working fine before and now I have to print slower to get it to work right.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robosmith View Post
    Thanks for your advice. Turns out, if the model is not completely flat on the bed, Makerware omits the sled where there is a gap, and then tries to print on thin air.

It is sometimes difficult to get a model flat on the bed, or tell that it's not, in Makerware.
    just click the 'lay flat button.'
    What's difficult about that ?

Technologist
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    just click the 'lay flat button.'
    What's difficult about that ?
    I haven't seen that button on the version I'm using.

I found a lot of bugs in the latest version.

I have a Flashforge Dreamer and have had great results for the last few months. I have three questions:

1. Is there a definitive tutorial to printing with both extruders? I use Simplify3D.
    2. I just started getting in cad drawing and have gotten started with TinkerCard. Any other suggestions for easy-to-use software for a relative beginner? This is my first only creation so far: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/5Rb...iphone-6-stand
    3. I find that the Dreamer prints a little slow no matter how I adjust the settings. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much for the great input from this group, it's been very helpful.

Cheers,
    Alex

Thanks for the in depth thread on the flashforge, i feel much better knowing that there are other people out there who run into some of the same issues i have had, and alot of what i have read, has made me alot more proficient with my printer. however i have run into an issue, i know i need to calibrate my printer, however i am not sure how to do this, i am running makerbot makerware (which recognizes my flashforge) for printing, and so far things have worked well for the most part, but i would like to start printing in better detail and need to calibrate it to do so. any help with this would be amazing!

Add Roob0481 on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinthe907 View Post
    okay I have another question. I was able to get the driver installed properly but now im getting this message in the replicatorG program. I rescanned ports but nothing ever shows up. and the only option is COM3.
    in my setting for the driver it says that COM3 is the correct port for the driver. can I change It to a different COM #? will that help?
    "Connecting to machine using serial port: COM3
    Connection error: Serial port 'COM3' already in use. Try quiting any programs that may be using it."
    no other program is running at the time just the replicator.
    so lost at this point. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything at least twice now. still nothing has change.
    Thank You for the Help. =]
    I have this issue also. The fix that works for me is as follows:

1.) Close Replicator G and turn off printer.

2.) Open Replicator G.

3.) Turn on printer and wait for it to load up and sing it's song and such.

4.) Connect printer via USB and then press "Connect" button. If it worked your "pink" banner should turn green in Replicator.

Please let me know if this does or doesn't work for you. Best of luck to you.

I posted on the first, does anyone know how to calibrate the nozzels and extruders on the Flashforge Creator Pro?? i would rather not start tinkering blindly in my machine if i can help it.

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast