Close

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Technician
    Great that somebody started this thread. I've had my FF for about a week now, and I love it. The only thing that's causing me significant frustration is that second nozzle knocking the model off the platform, or at the very least messing it up to the point where I have to start over. I've leveled the build plate multiple times and it just keeps doing it. Not all the time, but certain models (especially taller ones) seen more susceptible. I'm seriously contemplating removing that second nozzle completely for the time being. For right now, there's simply no point in having it. I'll just keep it in a safe spot for when I decide I need the second extruder up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by roykirk View Post
    Great that somebody started this thread. I've had my FF for about a week now, and I love it. The only thing that's causing me significant frustration is that second nozzle knocking the model off the platform, or at the very least messing it up to the point where I have to start over. I've leveled the build plate multiple times and it just keeps doing it. Not all the time, but certain models (especially taller ones) seen more susceptible. I'm seriously contemplating removing that second nozzle completely for the time being. For right now, there's simply no point in having it. I'll just keep it in a safe spot for when I decide I need the second extruder up and running.

maybe your build plate is not perfectly flat, might be curved at some points

My Eng. class got a Flashforge 3D Printer creator Duel Extrusion. When we print something it first makes a mesh base then prints on top. This is the problem because when its done we cant fully remove this mesh which causes our prints to be messed up. And when we try to use some force to pull it off the rest of the print breaks. Is this normal or are we doing something wrong? I found this entire forum very helpful, so i figure yall could help me with this.

As you can see, my ends are pulling up. The raft sticks fine. ABS. Leveled right before printing. Print bed is at 110 deg, using Kapton only. Any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images

This parts box pulled uo as well.

Hi i'm hoping someone can help me out here. I have the FF Creator Pro and its been printing fine for the past few months i've had it. the past couple of days the right extruder hasn't been feeding the filament through. its 'juddering' almost like its trying to cycle the gears backward to unload when i'm trying to load/extruder.

is it some software issue? (i use makerware and replicatorg depening on the printed object) i've followed the instructions for cleaning the gears out and they were clear, f i force the filament in it comes out but juddery againlike its being pulled back and forth.

Hello I have a flashforge dreamer and I have a problem where it makes a creaking noise like a wooden door or something. its really weird and scary but so far seems to not be causing any problems. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated thanks .

Quote Originally Posted by baraka101 View Post
    Hello I have a flashforge dreamer and I have a problem where it makes a creaking noise like a wooden door or something. its really weird and scary but so far seems to not be causing any problems. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated thanks .
    Please start a new thread for this. Give some more detail too.

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting larger prints to release from the print bed. I'm using PLA with my Flashforge creator pro. Any tips? I do not want to break the print bed!

I've tried 50c as a preheat temp. That works for smaller prints.
    At 100c I get goopy melting with my spatula.

Any tips are appreciated! Thanks

Super Moderator
    What is the print bed? Is it the blue stuff that comes with it? If so then yes it can be tough. Glue stick may help and also letting it cool completely could help.
    What material? PLA? If so then 65 is as hot as you really need to go.

Quote Originally Posted by thebomb View Post
    Hello,

I'm having trouble getting larger prints to release from the print bed. I'm using PLA with my Flashforge creator pro. Any tips? I do not want to break the print bed!

I've tried 50c as a preheat temp. That works for smaller prints.
    At 100c I get goopy melting with my spatula.

Any tips are appreciated! Thanks

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast