Close

Threaded View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    right nozzle well and truly blocked.

which is really annoying as everything else is going great. using glass for print bed painted with abs paint (dissolev filament in acetone). Things stick.

But about 75% through gyro thing, some thing started blocking the filament and while it finished and works - the top half is unfinished.

Tried flushing with other filament but there's something in there blocking it. Plus I get extruder gear grinding, so not only is something blocking the nozzle but there's a piece of abs snapped off in the little feed tube.
    Must have been something in the filament - was some of the filament that came with the printer too.

Thoughts on clearing it please.

But in the meantime - how do i tell makerware I want to use the left printhead ?
    Can't find that setting anywhere.

I don't see the point in having two If I can't switch between them, at will.

Okay forget that one - you select the model and use object info to pick an extruder for each model. Which is actually quite cool :-)

Back to firmware - I have 7.2 and apparently 7.5 is available.
    But I need a reset button - haven't seen one of those, so is there another way to do it ?
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 07-21-2014 at 05:49 PM.