Close

Hybrid View

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Amer11235 View Post
    They are both clicking again. I'm sure it's not a clogged nozzle, I can push filament though it. I took it apart and saw the feeder gear click in place. Could it be something with the motherboard?
    Try swapping out the driver boards with another and see if it makes any difference. Also check that cables aren't loose.

The problem does seem to be related to the stepper motor driver. I swapped them around trying to isolate the ones causing the problem, but couldn't recreate the problem consistently to identify the problematic ones. After swapping them all around a bunch the problem resolved itself, but only when the stepper motor drivers are in a specific order. What do you think is going on? Are the motor drivers failing and should be replaced, or could it possibly be something with the motherboard? Thanks again for helping identity the problem

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Amer11235 View Post
    The problem does seem to be related to the stepper motor driver. I swapped them around trying to isolate the ones causing the problem, but couldn't recreate the problem consistently to identify the problematic ones. After swapping them all around a bunch the problem resolved itself, but only when the stepper motor drivers are in a specific order. What do you think is going on? Are the motor drivers failing and should be replaced, or could it possibly be something with the motherboard? Thanks again for helping identity the problem
    They may be failing but not sure. Maybe bad connections in that area on the board - cables maybe. I haven't bought ones for my FFCP but the ones for my QIDI are not much so I keep a bunch of spares. They may be the same but I am not sure. If they are the same search "QIDI" on eBay and you will find them.