Pretty much all the car stuff, totally lost on me :-)
I literally only used a car analogy because this morning we drove past a ferrari on the road (going 'garumberrhum') and a ferrari dealership a few minutes later. And it's rare so it was in my mind.

The big machines sound like stratasys setups.
They are expensive - I mean really expensive. But while they don't live up to their price point - they are good.

They also use locked in propriatary filament cartridges.

I've never seen one in bits - but they do have a good reputation for reliability.

As for speed - I've seen machines printing at 300mm/s with a 600mm/s travel speed.
A few years back it was 'the thing' you did' if you were a manufacturer.

Then creality appeared and started making silly money and everybody went: speed ? what's your hurry buddy ? buy this cheap printer instead and slow down and chill out.
And they splashed so much money around youtube, that everybody just forgot how printers should be made and what they were really capable of.

So far I have found on all my machines that the speed limits are purely mechanical. That's with decent pla.
many filament types really won't print that fast. I tend to max out flexible tpu at 30mm/s. That gives me clean retractions, tricky on a flexible filament.

But with pla - it'll print as fast as the machine can move.

I have a very cheap delta with absolutely no frills. At 205c it'll happily pump pla out at 130mm/s and 0.3mm layer for pretty sharp and clean prints,
I mean if you want really dirty - at 215c it'll got up to 150mm/s at 0.4 layer height and uses a 0.5mm nozzle.
The quality is utter shite - but it's the mechanics of the printer that are the main issue - not how fast I can pump out pla.
There is a real limit on how fast you can poush filament down a bowden tube.
It's one reason direct drive is always preferable to bowden.

I could probably beef the cooling up and print at a higher temp, but I can't be bothered.
And there are a bunch of other reasons she won;t go any faster.

With the sapphire - my current speed limits are simplify3d. I simply can;t get it to go past 200mm/s.
I'm pretty sure the printer will hit the advertised 300mm/s actual print speed.
But simplify3d just refuses to go that high.

But yeah recidivist print speeds are definitely something I CAN lay squarely at crealitys feet.