Thanks for your reply. I do not know of a "sketch tool box" or "modeled option" in Fusion but perhaps these have changed --I am using 2.0.9937 Fusion. This has a sketch " toolbar", and "Design" option.

But there is a "hole" option of course on the Design page and it does allow one to specify threading. I did this originally but the Gcode ( I use Fusion instead of a slicer for this) did not give a very large wall. So I had to increase the wall as you mentioned. Of course you have to set ALL the walls for the complete part and cannot do it for just the hole. This works. (I also note that if I generate and STL and process it with Cura I still to not get a solid wall). Bottom line-I just need to use larger wall surfaces all round.

I am happy on what you are reporting about using regarding using the hole feature--I am new to 3d printing and still resort to taps, reams and other things but I guess the little machine I have here is more accurate than I realized. I will try using it to do the taps in the future.

Thanks again!
Fritz