Just an update. I'm still loving my new printer.

I figured out how to set up models for the dual extruder - not hard - duh.

The prints seem to take longer - even when I'm only using one extruder. I think the default print speed on the slicing software I'm using now is slower than on the old slicer. But my prints look awesome, so I'm trying to be patient and not mess with the settings too much.

I've had to start printing almost everything with a raft to get it to stick to the hotbed. Unless I have a large cross section touching the build plate, it comes loose almost every time. I didn't have this issue with the Tronxy.

And the filament runout was nice while it lasted. Now I can't get it to print with them activated. I tried replacements, and it still doesn't work. What I have read online says that it's probably because of a clog. I have cleaned the nozzles and I don't see any signs of underextrusion, so I'll just live without them.

But these are all little things that really don't matter and can probably be fixed with a little tinkering. It's a great printer.
I LOVE the PVA for supports. No more prints ruined because supports won't let go of the print.