Close

Follow Goappx On Twitter Add Goappx on Facebook

Order Anything: Introducing the readymade Glovo clone app

Seeing the surge in the mobile app market, one must ask whether there is an app to order anything?! Well, there is one such app.
    Discover our readymade and visually-appealing Glovo clone app that lets the customers order anything they need. If you have been contemplating this kinda business model, leveraging an app like Glovo will be the ideal choice.
    The ability to include as many niches as possible and its capability for endless customizations are the Glovo clone script’s perks.
    Get a free live demo of our app right now! Contact us.

that is actually a really nice app!

I have been using this app for a while and I really like it actually. I do consider that it is one of the best delivery apps that I have ever used. You can actually order almost anything you would like, not only food from different restaurants, even food from markets and so on and so forth. I really consider it as one of the best delivery app on the market right now. However, this is an app that takes money from you, I actually know a couple of apps that would help you gain money. You could read some reviews about them on https://yourmoneygeek.com/apps-that-pay-you-money/ and you might actually want to try one out!
    Last edited by Matarael; 03-29-2021 at 04:18 PM.