Close

Hybrid View

Technician
    Thanks, I'll try that shortly. Presumably if the result wouldn't fit on my Ender 3 V2 (220 x 220 x 250) then I'd be warned?

Quote Originally Posted by terrypin View Post
    Thanks, I'll try that shortly. Presumably if the result wouldn't fit on my Ender 3 V2 (220 x 220 x 250) then I'd be warned?
    Cura, bottom left of screen shows object name and size. You can +/- the size in %. With object selected, left side screen. Second lab flask down, (that's what I think they are) check uniform scaling, and change 1 of xyz size.

Select your Cura config in the top right of screen for the dropdown. It will say Profile: Standard Quality. Click that, then on the down arrow. Try low quality.
    Scroll through the settings. Check the temps. I change the print temps to 215º and 60º.
    This is where all your slicer settings are. You can create and name special configs for different projects.
    Have fun

Technician
    Thanks, will experiment along those lines.OT question: when replying to posts the only option I see is ‘reply with quote’.Is that the case for all, implying that quote has to be deleted if not needed?

After right clicking ; click on multiple model set to get that.