Close

Hybrid View

First test print the small box. Started fine but when it reached the top of the print... the filament was no longer coming out of the nozzle. I attempted to unload the filament and could not. Looked under the extruder and saw that the gears were turning but the filament was not moving. I tried to unload by firmly pulling as unloading and the filament broke out of the extruder. I removed the extruder and attempted to unload from the hot end back manually by pulling on the filament that remained sticking out of the bowden tube after it hit 200 and cannot get that to budge a bit. I am pretty sure the bowden tube was cut flush and inserted firmly into the print head but I am thinking I might have a mess in there as well???

I see where there was a post that the casing used on the clone dual drive extruder that Two Trees supplies may cause the extruder to not function properly.

I see the driect drive bracket adapter you mentioned above problem is my M3D does horrible at ABS. I just ordered WINSINN's dual gear extruder all metal and will give that a go.
    Last edited by i_build; 03-05-2021 at 01:08 AM.