Close

Hybrid View

What is the most interesting thing you have seen done with a 3D printer or 3D printing technology?i

I guess mostly would be playable/usable items like a Guitar you can print from Thingiverse or the functional Clock.

If you could build your dream 3D printer, what would it include and what would it do? Let your imagination run wild!

I guess a House builder, That would print a house within so many days simple by that printer,
    After that i would like a Delta printer as dream or a SLA?

Add GameProps on Facebook Add GameProps on Thingiverse
    What is the most interesting thing you have seen done with a 3D printer or 3D printing technology?

The most interesting thing I have seen done with a printer was one that printed food. Of course it had to be cooked afterwards but it brings to mind the replicator from Star Trek.

If you could build your dream 3D printer, what would it include and what would it do? Let your imagination run wild!

If I had my dream printer, for starters it would be a dream just to have one. I have been designing files for them for a couple of years now. Being broke doesn't help. But as for a general dream 3D printer, would have to be a 6'x6'x6' cubed 3D printer, of course with something like that most of the possibilities are endless for me at least. Now as for the type of material it would use I would have to have FDM, it's more affordable and even though it takes a lot of time to print a large object it's worth it in the end.