- What is the most interesting thing you have seen done with a 3D printer or 3D printing technology?

Sadly I do not have any background as of yet, but have designed a few small products that will earn me enough money to buy a printer I can expand my dreams with.

- If you could build your dream 3D printer, what would it include and what would it do? Let your imagination run wild!

I would start with a triple extruder, all three would be able to print ninjaflex without binding. heated print bed, a large print bed at least 12"x12" but expandable to 12x36". Solid framework for precision printing without wobble. High print resolution for final product small scale production. Fast enough print speed to get unit production high, but with enough resolution to sell the product. The 3D printer would need to be able to print in a metal filament for creating molds for plastic parts, not to mention other small metal parts with decent tensile strength. It also needs to be low noise. Soft feet to absorb vibration yet keep the unit flat and stable with adjustable points to level the printer. Auto leveling of the print bed is a must.