- What is the most interesting thing you have seen done with a 3D printer or 3D printing technology?

The most interesting thing I've seen done with a 3D printer is in the medical industry. They are currently testing out how to 3D print working organs and have actually successfully printed a working heart valve. The advances are getting quite extraordinary.

- If you could build your dream 3D printer, what would it include and what would it do? Let your imagination run wild!

I actually designed my own 3D printer during my associates degree in drafting an design. My dream printer would be fairly similar to what I designed. 18" x 18" x 18" build area, heated build platform, proximity sensor for autobed leveling, min and max endstops, Camera for monitoring or time laps build displays, built in 3D scanner, Wireless card for computer free printing over the internet as well as a quad extruder head for multicolor printing or if not that a sort of rotary head with 8+ extrduers that could be rotated into place so as to not loose build area but still increase the number of colors needed.