Hello and welcome to the group. There are a lot of different 32 bit mainboards out there. And unlike the 8 bit boards that were all driven by the same atmega2560 brain these new 32 bit boards all have different processors in them with different specs. The SKR mini E3 v2.0 board is likely one of the lowest performing 32 bit boards available. And let me explain why in simple numbers anyone can understand. To a processor frequency is how many decisions in a second can be made. All of our 8 bit boards ran at 16mhz. The SKR mini runs at 72mhz. The SKR 1.3 and 1.4 run at 100mhz. The SKR 1.4 Turbo runs at 120mhz. The SKR Pro, GTR 1.0, and BTT002 all run at 168mhz. The Fystec S6 runs at 180mhz. And Duet 3 6HC runs at 300mhz. You can take away from that what you will but the Fystec S6 is less than the board you are looking at while maintaining 3x the clock cycles to play with. So I would hunt down the Fystec S6 myself I think. It is a small board So I might feel inclined to run external mosfets for both heaters but that is just my own personal preference. Here is the S6 v2.0 on ALI: S6 V2.0 Board 32 Bit Control Board Support 6X TMC Drivers For Uart/SPI Flying Wire XH Connector VS F6 V1.3 SKR V1.3 Mainboard|3D Printer Parts & Accessories| - AliExpress