Well, I have written about Flashforges fantastic service for nearly 2 years, time to bring up some of the bad

If you have read the Black filament thread here you would have seen the issue I had with the flashforge filament, black in that case.

They were very nice and quite some time later sent me out a new one free of charge, so I don't want to sound like an ingrate, but the spool they gave me, well it's actually been the most problematic spool I have ever tried to use (besides the black one lol)

When I started using it, I posted this picture, as it was splitting because of too much pressure and a bad lock.

Flashforge ignored me completely. Everyone. Amazon, China, America.. no one answered emails. The only person that actually seemed to be concerned at all was my contact at Flashforge Phillipines, and even he was powerless as a reseller to make any headway.

Now, let me for the record state, I said in my emails quite specifically, I don't want another replacement, I just need an acknowledgement you understand you have a problem with your Filament rolls. A simple YES WE ARE LOOKING INTO it would have sufficed. This is a company I have literally advertised for free for, sent countless people their way, let them use my images for examples in selling their printers - all I wanted was a reply.

Anyway, months later I finally got around to trying to use the roll. About every 5-10 rotations it would split apart, pretty annoying. But.. I sat there, fixing it everytime for nearly 1kg of prints.

It started like this...

And when it got to this point after fixing it I kid you not hundreds of times, I just gave up and I will use this for scraps...

The moral of the Story is, save yourself my pain and buy filament elsewhere.