Close

Hybrid View

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter@FFUSA View Post
    Hi Geoff,

I replied the very next day after I received the first e-mail from you in this thread as I thought you'd see there since you were active. I wanted everyone on the forum to know that I was actively assisting customers. My apologies for not sending a duplicate response via e-mail.

I take everything that you've said (and suggestions from any other customers) very seriously and will talk to my team here about changes we can make. I hope that you will see the improvements we make in the near future and give FlashForge another chance to earn your business.

Peter
    I don't generally check my forum inbox for replies to my Gmail Pete

I know it sounds really trivial to you, and to a certain extent it is, but I guess that was the point about customer service I was trying to sink in. If you were truly interested in retaining me, or increasing the chance of a future sale, then you wouldn't have kept asking me for my shipping address. I know it was back in April, but to save you the hassle, here is my direct quote, from the Black filament thread on the 11th of April

Thanks Pete,will send you another email with my details. I ordered mine direct from FF3DP.com
    with emphasis on the "another" in that quote...

So yes you have my shipping address, you had my shipping address. I didn't think I would need to give you the nudge, but here we are my friend. So while this particular situation can't be salvaged, use the experience as a re-seller and Customer service rep to make the improvements. Don't make another unhappy Geoff (or Bob or Shazza or whatever their name may be..)

Also the fact that no-one seems interested in user input in the design of your machine is also a little frustrating. If Flashforge had the machine perfect, I and many others wouldn't be here, I think that's a pretty accurate statement. To be fair it's not just you, I have made many suggestions, emails, but I have never received a reply from any emails except for ones asking about pricing (and warranty)

I'm sorry Peter, as I said I gave you many chances to earn my business again, but we are well and truly beyond the point of investing in Flashforge again in the forseeable future.
    I do hope for the sake of the machine you do make the improvements and business continues well, it really is a good entry level machine.
    Last edited by Geoff; 08-01-2014 at 12:26 AM.