Good Morning Gambo! So the mating area, or any area above the internal bottom of the enclosures for that matter, remained the same across all 3 prints. They side walls are basically at the proper height if measured from the INSIDE of the enclosure, but it's the thickness of the area below the side walls that ended up being too thin on one print, but too thick on the other two. It's very puzzling.

Totally appreciate the suggestions on the material! I had already received some "Octave" brand ABS filament that I ordered from Amazon the other day. What was it that you weren't happy with, using the ABS? Are you mainly after a little more rigidity with the PET-G or PLA-x3? I just looked and couldn't seem to find any variants of the PLA-x3 here in the United States. Thanks for the tip also on the print orientation and everything.... my QIDI X-Max just arrived last night..... I got it un-boxed last night and will go thru leveling the bed and all tonight, and hopefully try a test print tonight as well. I'll probably experiment with the standard PLA that came with the printer here for the first several prints, and then I'll start playing with the ABS, ASA, and TPU. I may order some PET-G or something else like that based on whatever you end up explaining about your preference over ABS.

Pretty close guess on the enclosure dimensions! It's something like 132mm x 77mm x 10.6mm on the bottom half if I recall correctly.... with the top half being a few mm taller. Awesome guess Thanks for giving me that estimated time on your printer, I'll have to see how my new X-Max does with the standard PLA and other materials when I get a chance to try printing everything after several various test prints. Thanks again for the help so far!!