Hey again curious aardvark! I really appreciate your input as always! I did end up reading your message and joining the QIDI Tech Owners group on FB last night. I did also reach out to the QIDI tech support after having one print only do the first few layers and stop, and another print that resulted with nothing formed on the build plate. They gave me some troubleshooting to do (level the build plate again, clean the resin vat again, etc.) so I'll be trying that tonight. Unfortunately, as far as the nubs go, they said the only thing that can be done is to sand them down -__- ....on every print of course.

Thanks for the clarification on the dual extrusion/extruders topic, that was really helpful, and now I know that the Creator 3 is out of my budget when I just now looked it up haha.

Also good to know that you don't spend a terrible amount of time with filament prints when it comes to cleaning up. Spending as little time as you do may end up being more convenient that pouring the resin back into the container, cleaning the vat, cleaning the backing plate, cleaning the print, and curing the print. If I do end up going the filament route, I do have a heat gun and would likely purchase one of those acetone misting deals and try cleaning up the lines even further with that.

I'll absolutely follow your suggestion and keep trying a few more prints with this resin printer... I'm happy to hear from you that it is more likely to give higher precision prints when it comes to tolerances, in addition to the appearance of course. Thanks as always Sir!!!!!!!

-Andrew