So as un update last night I emptied my resin vat to find several very thing layers of my print adhered to the top side (vat side) of the FEP film. The LCD was not damaged, but the film was, so I replaced the film and re-leveled the build plate. I got a great print this time! I printed just the bottom body of the PCB enclosure I was drawing. Unfortunately it warped during the curing process and in trying to slightly bend it into shape I learned how brittle the material was and broke my enclosure in 2 pieces lol.

I did print the bottom of the enclosure directly to the build plate, and I used AnyCubic basic resin... so not sure what contributed to the warping of the case. I do have a bottle of that ABS-like resin I ordered, so may give that a go next, else I may have to try printing the enclosure off the backing plate, using supports, and see if that makes the difference. When it came off the backing plate it was perfectly flat, so not sure that printing off the backing plate is my answer. I have some learning to do