Knobs with nylon nuts... That's the kind of advice I'm here for! That's an amazing suggestion. Not only are they not as tight as I would like them to be, the diameter is on the small side for me. Totally adding that to the "To do list"

Touch screen is also a great idea I didn't think of, guessing the pro screen can be retrofitted to the 10s. I'll have to look into that as well.

I went out to my hardware store to get a piece of glass but none of the 15 year old employees knew how to run the glass cutter lol. I ordered that Borosilicate Glass off Amazon should be here tomorrow. I did get a nice piece of 12x12 marble floor tile that's surprisingly flat but is also very heavy and thick. I don't want to stress out the steppers so I'll prob just wait for the glass to come in.

My Bltouch does come in today so I'm ready to get setup and update the firmware. I think with that and a decent bed I think I'll be in much better standings. the glass that came with this cr-10s has a divot on one side that looks like Tiger Woods tee'd off
of it.

But again happy to be here and thanks for the reply! Already getting some great ideas to try out!