lmao - there are two approaches to this.

1) hey it works and I don't want to know how it works.
That's great - if it works !
As you can see from this forum and the millions and millions of youtube videos on the subject - most printers do not work out of the box with un-modified slicer settings.

2) I want to know how and why my printer works. That way if i want to use abs or pet-g or pc or flexible filaments, I will know what I am doing.

So if your printer works - and does exactly what you want it to do - you do not NEED to know why it works.
However like pretty much everything in life, when it goes wrong or you want to do something else - knowing how it works is a REALLY good idea.

For most printers you will still NEED to know how to use a slicer.

For the few printer and slicer combinations that work out of the box - knowing how to use a slicer will probably allow you to adjsut things to produce better prints and it will ALWAYS allow you to make faster prints.
You can also adjust the models to use less plastic, or make it stronger using the same amount of plastic - or to make a print significantly stronger.
One setting does NOT suit all purposes.

But if you are happy - that's great, it's one less forum member we need to help :-)

But learning to use a slicer would still benefit you in the long run :-)