Quote Originally Posted by Bikeracer2020 View Post
I had a Creator 3 and apart from it having extremely noisy fans it fell down when I wanted to use one extruder to print supports, it was a complete failure.
Each time the extruder came to print supports it extruded offset and each layer then just compounded the problem, any print looked like each layer suffered massive layer shift.

Neither Flashforge nor the UK distributor seem inclined to address the problem so I returned it for a refund.

I bought a Raise3D E2 and I am very happy with it, the few print failures have been down to operator error. It is very quiet and as near to plug and play as is possble I think, the Idemaker slicer contains loads of ready made profiles that work right out of the box.
Build quality is also very good.
A dedicated Raise3D manufacturers forum to ask any questions is a big plus as well.

Expensive......yes. Ease of use and peace of mind....priceless.

That is really frustrating to hear about the creator 3, as thats one of the primary reasons i want to move to a duel extruder. I think as Curious said, just too many negatives at this stage for the pricepoint to pull the trigger.
Might just have to wait to get a raise 3d E2