Close

Threaded View

Student
    Thank you for taking the time to respond. You are the only one so far and I want you to know how much I appreciate your effort. It's difficult for me as a beginner to even know how to phrase a call for help because I know so little and I simply show my ignorance by venturing onto a forum. I read and read everything I can but always seem to hit an obstacle that I must search out before I can go ahead. Somewhat akin to an algebraic equation where C is the combined result of B + 3Z(2-4X) from a previous solution, where D -a +(1-T+s) which is the combined result of a previous.......ad nauseum. As in any new field, you may get along rather well for a while until an event occurs which requires troubleshooting, which requires a much-expanded knowledge you haven't yet obtained! I'll scream and kick but eventually get there screaming and kicking all the way! If I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't do it!Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×
    Last edited by phranch; 01-27-2021 at 01:12 PM. Reason: remove errata