Hi If it is any help I use Spectrum PA6 LW Taulman 230 and I have to say Taulman Bridge. I use that at 260C first Layer 255C following layers and a 60C bed 70mm/S I don't use bridge often I preferer Taulman 230 for soft nylons printed at 255C all layers with 55C bed.
Spectrum PA6LW I really like it is a hard nylon which gives a very good finish. I print that a nominal 260C other wise as the Tauman 230.

When I started with the nylons I fiddled around with a lot of different beds including several of the much praised proprietary beds but came down to using Tufnol Sheet lightly sanded ( re-sanded very rarely) with no coating at all but cleaned every print with Acetone.

I have made a lot of valve assembly parts this way including some designs 30mm high 15 mm dia but only having the periphery 1 or 1.5 in contact with the bed plate using a skirt. No adhesion problems ith either 230 o PA6LW.

Bigger items Large vessel tops with integrated valves 75mm by 30mm have printed in PA6LW without any sign of warping.

In an enclosure but un heated