Those are pretty basic shapes and pretty much any printer will produce them fine. Your budget will determine what printer you get. They start at about $250 and go up from there. Like anything, the more you pay the bigger and better you get with things like larger build volume, automatic bed leveling, filament runout sensor, etc. Not stuff you absolutely need, but is sure nice to have. If you want it all right away you may want to look at the Prusa Mini. It has a small build area so keep that in mind. But they are very good quality machines that comes with automatic bed leveling and runout sensor. They run around $350 US for the kit you assemble yourself or $400 for the assembled model. Prusa also has a larger model, the I3 MK3S. But you pay more for the larger build area, $750 US for the kit, $1,000 for the assembled printer.

Of course there are other brands out there as well that will serve you fine. I have first hand experience with Anycubic, Artillery, and Creality printers and I have not had any particularly bad experiences with any of them. Any troubles I had were mainly user error. Personally I'm a tinkerer so I prefer to mod my printers the way I like them. So I prefer buying a more basic printer to begin with then add the parts and mods I want.