Quote Originally Posted by airscapes View Post
Other than the one corner at 3.12 being a bit low, which could cause adhesion issues in that area, the rest look fairly good!
Another thing to check is to make sure you did not get abs with the wrong label on it.. If is smells when printing it is not PLA.. also you can bend the filament and if it turns bright White it is ABS.. Don't think that is the problem but PLA does not normally warp other than at the edges like I had posted. MakerGear ABS is great stuff, but the PLA was god awful. How fast are you printing? If the model is small (golfball sized) try 35mmS too slow can do weird thing like over heat the model. Normally I would say print more than one at a time.. but that is when you are having issues.. It is a shame you can not post a factory file, I would love to try and print the parts for you to see what is going on. BTW that is the best way to deal with S3d, when you have your bad all set up how you want it, save a factory file and the entire thing is saved with all the models in place and setting.. File > save factory file as ..
Still having issues with multiple copies even when printing with rafts...

Tried printing 11 copies of a part that printed perfectly as a single copy...

Top side of the part is measuring 1.499 inches (model is 1.500 inches). The bottom side of the part (closest to the bed/raft) measures 1.486 inches... Trying to post the .factory file but the app is telling me invalid format?

Any thoughts on why this might be happening? I'm guessing cooling but I'm running fan at 100%... May try again with no fan at all and see if there is a difference...

Thanks!
-Greg-

Also, any help with posting attachments would be appreciated.