Hi, I've been talking with the folks at two trees, and after some diagnosing, they've decided to sent me a new "thermal". Now, I don't know if that means they're sending me a new extruder and cable, or just the thermistor or what. And, yes, apparently, the Err2 is indicating there might be break in one of the wires that goes to "Extruder head 1 thermal" on the motherboard. Yeah, I found that error message as well after a bit of a treasure hunt.

Ah, so I need to feed the filament through the dual drive extruder and through the longer tube all the way into the extruder. I get blocked after pushing a bit into the dual drive extruder, so I hoped maybe that meant the filament tool would activate the motor on it and push it the rest of the way. I get I need to loosen up something in the dual head extruder.

On leveling...my printer came with 2 z-axis limit switches as well as a "3D Touch" unit and cable. The cable not only had the wrong connectors but it wasn't long enough, so I just ended up making my own cable. Then I found out that the 3D Touch uses the same motherboard plug slot as the z-axis limit switches, so you can only have one or the other. So, right now, I put the 3D Touch aside and am just using the z-axis limit switches. Haven't tried leveling the bed yet.

Browsing around the menu, I also found that the movement buttons don't work, but I chalked that up to the effects of the Err2 message. There's also a chance that those buttons are actually making micro movements, and I just can't see them. But I'm pretty sure they're just not doing anything at this point.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. I'll post more as I find out more.