Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
haven't we already done this ?
Hi,

We talked awhile back when I was selecting a printer, and you gave me some great information. Now that I've got the printer, of course, the adventure continues because it doesn't actually come with any operating instructions.

As a sidebar, after completing the assembly and plugging it in just to see what it would do, I was getting an error message, Err2, that just this evening resulted in the folks at Two Trees deciding that they're going to send me a new "thermal". I don't know if they're sending me a new extruder and cable, or just the thermistor, or what. That remains to be seen.

Once I get that taken care of, tho, I still need to figure out how to get the printer to do anything. I've browsed the menu, and can make some guesses, but it'd better if there were some instructions on basic things like getting filament to load. I did find a youtube video on leveling the bed, and I have found out a few things about the firmware that controls the printer. Most recently, I've been looking around for more info on Robin nano in the hopes of coming across some additional info there. The search continues, but I thought I'd ask here.

So that's about where I am right now. As always, thanks for any guidance. Much appreciated.

Ron