Close

Hybrid View

Thankyou for your response,

Could you elaborate what you mean by "binding"?

Also I suspected warranty fraud too. I have sent them a message stating as such. I'm not too sure on how the laws all work. I believe Anycubic is based in China and I am in the UK so I'm not sure how the international laws apply here. Either way I have a feeling they aren't going to make it easy which is ultimately why I asked for help here..... I just want my printer to work properly.

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Impytus View Post
    Thankyou for your response,

Could you elaborate what you mean by "binding"?

Also I suspected warranty fraud too. I have sent them a message stating as such. I'm not too sure on how the laws all work. I believe Anycubic is based in China and I am in the UK so I'm not sure how the international laws apply here. Either way I have a feeling they aren't going to make it easy which is ultimately why I asked for help here..... I just want my printer to work properly.
    Say you have a pair of smooth rods they are in parallel, what would happen if the smooth rods got too close to each other,
    They would bind and the same would happen if the smooth rods got to far apart.

I know my stepper motors can not stand very much binding or it will cause the stepper motor to miss steps.

Can you see what binding is now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Impytus View Post
    Also I suspected warranty fraud too. I have sent them a message stating as such. I'm not too sure on how the laws all work. I believe Anycubic is based in China and I am in the UK so I'm not sure how the international laws apply here.
    The applicable law is "Caveat emptor" - "Let the buyer beware"; in other words, as it's bought from a Chinese company working from China (even though usually purchased through a 3rd party agent) there is no applicable law, hence no law is violated, hence no fraud!
    Things bought internationally are entirely at the buyer's risk, unless the retailer has a (subsidiary with) a formal UK incorporation registered with Companies House.