Wow! that's an amazingly complex process, if it works for you all well and good.

We have 15 Anycubic Mega printers, so we can't justify that rigmarole, I do all the Z clearance adjustments visually...

<Home All> <Turn Off Motors> then set the height on each of the corners; when I move from left to right I note if the nozzle gets too close to the bed, if so I adjust the front right screw until the nozzle can reach the Right corner and set the clearance at the two corners to be equal. I then move it back to the front centre and adjust BOTH front screws by the same amount until the centre clearance looks to be approximately 0.12mm.
Then I repeat the exercise for the two rear screws,
Finally I check the centre of the bed and if necessary make equal adjustments to all four screws until the centre clearance looks to be approximately 0.12mm (with a really clean bed and printing PL, anywhere within 0.1mm to 0.15mm is OK, although below 0.12 tends to give a more marked elephant's foot effect).

As we use 'PETlock' bed adjusters, the beds then usually don't need any adjustment over several thousands of hours of printing.