The phrasing and lack of presence on the forum leads me to believe this is a bot generated response. It's barely on topic, although better than some posts I've seen. The post count says 2, but I can't find the "other" one, which may have been another bot post.

I agree with you; the concept is unrealistic. Even though Home Depot sells Dremel 3D printers, it's unlikely there's available a qualified associate to explain or caution a prospective purchaser.

Quote Originally Posted by AutoWiz View Post
Wait. Did you just imply there are 3d printer brick and mortar stores where all these makes of printers sit on shelves to be sold? Buddy, that simply is not how this industry works. And brick and mortar stores are going away as a whole anyway. Even the online stores that sell multiple brands of 3d printers do not carry inventory nor have shelves of these different printers on display like some sort of tv display at wall mart. That is not even plausible for these printers that are so cheap and all come completely unassembled. They use drop shipping and never see the box of the things they sell. And so even the 'stores' of which you speak will refer to reviews and forums for their own information on which printer is better. At best they could tell you which sells better from first hand experience but that only implies which is the cheaper to buy. Unfortunately that is the sad reality in todays world. But you know, don't get me wrong, I popped a little woody for a minute when I thought about a store we could walk into and see all of the printers of the day built and working for comparison. But then it fell flaccid and I began to chuckle.