Close

Hybrid View

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by 686 Shooter View Post
    Wow dude. You need to come out of your mom's basement once in a while. There's a whole world out there. You may even meet a girl. No let's not get too far ahead. Just start by leaving the basement.
    Ya so here is a picture of my 3 children helping me build the new Geeetech i3 Pro B (Old Blue) when we first got it back in early 2016..

And here is a picture of my youngest son, Drew, helping me print an entire i3 printer a year later..

Because as a father of 3 my hobbies are teaching skills to my kids. I am here to help others in whichever way I can. be it directly or from ideas posted up on things to build or ways to rework these printers. And For each rework I have, there is a thingiverse page to go along complete with every design I drew up free for any and all to download and print out at will. And each of these printers also has a build thread here so any and all can even see an example of each piece and part being installed. I am no CA or Spegelius but I try to do my part.
    Last edited by AutoWiz; 11-18-2020 at 11:40 PM.