Close

Threaded View

Add 686 Shooter on Thingiverse
    Creality makes very capable printers contrary to what Aardvark says. There are literally tens of thousands of satisfied Creality owners world wide, over 60,000 on the Creality users Facebook page alone, and that doesn't include the tens of thousands that aren't members on the page. But that fact seems to be completely ignored here. But you'll read more about that shortly as I'm sure there will be a reply to this comment.

The advice given above regarding the Prusa is correct. They are one of the best out there, no doubt about it. If you have the money and the desire to get one I don't think you'll regret it.If you want a bigger build area or don't want to spend the money on a Prusa, Creality has some fine offerings. The CR10 family is a good start. I am currently running a CR10s Pro V2 and it has been running flawlessly since day one. You will get mixed reviews for all brands of printers. 3D printing is a finicky business and if someone screws something up, they blame the printer, not their lack of knowledge, screwed up building of the printer or their heavy handed handling of the printer.

I always recommend speaking with a reputable dealer that sells multiple brands of 3D printers over asking for recommendations on a forum. They can give you the good, the bad, and the ugly of different printers and brands and help you choose one that will suit your needs. A good retailer is also a great resource while you are learning as well.

Some folks on here are heavily biased against Creality and always talk about engineering and design, but as I mentioned above they completely ignore the fact that tens of thousands of satisfied users print great quality prints with these printers every day.
    Last edited by 686 Shooter; 11-16-2020 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Spelling correction