They have been printing our 3d models with Titan 1 prototypes. It's design specs are better. The quality from what I have seen is much better at least from a prototype printer. I almost got a Form1 but the quality just wasn't there for what I wanted. For printers that are already available I'd say get a B9 Creator. That printer is much better than the Form1. I've seen them and met the inventor. I've had test prints done on one. I've not been impressed with anything I have seen printed with Form1. Not to say that amazing artists aren't making great stuff with it. They just have to clean up the prints a lot more than I would want to. The Titan 1 hasn't been released yet, but I bought one. It's specs are better than anything else out there or coming out any time soon in it's price range. The company has been very very proactive in responding to the kickstarter funders and people in general. I see no reason not to trust them until they prove me wrong. If the only 3D printer out there for purchase in a sub $5,000.00 price range was the Form1 I wouldn't be getting one. But I wouldn't get an FFF printer either.