@richardphat- Could you expand on what you are saying? Some of the best 3D printers on the market use DLP and not lasers. Look at Titan 1's photos of their prints. They don't need to talk "thrash". The prints look much better. Plus spec wise it is much higher resolution. DLP technology is really amazing. I might have missed something but I don't know what you are talking about with your last sentence. "Gonna laugh at them, if their laser spot is going to end up as big as form1 and pegasus....." as far as I know there aren't any lasers involved with the Titan 1. It is a DLP printer. The resolution of the DLP is much higher resolution than the laser in the Form 1, Form 1+ and the Pegasus. I researched all the printers that are out there and by far the Titan 1 seems like the best printer. And there was already a better printer than the Form 1 even a year ago, the B9 Creator. It is much higher resolution and higher quality of prints. I've had test prints done on the Form 1 and B9 and the B9 looks much better. My model was also printed by the titan 1 and the photos I saw of it looks even better yet. No thrash or trash talk needed. The proof is in the prints. How am I wrong?