Close

Hybrid View

I'm the proud owner of a B9. I use it for models in 1/300 scale - a human is about 6mm high in this scale. Some more information here http://brumbaer.de/index.php/3d-printing

Every printer you buy will have some teething problems.The more mature the less problems and more people being able to help you, because they went through the same problems.

Form specifies feature size while Kudo specifies pixel size. These are not the same !!!!!!!
    I'm comfortable to print features - something to stand alone with a height of some mm - with a size of 150um at a pixel resolution of 50um.
    But I'm not sure how Form defines a feature.
    25um z-steps are not bad, taking resin into consideration. It might be great to have 1um steps, but if you can't make use of it .....

The paper form of the Form 1 might not look impressive, but it's aedequate. Together with the supposed maturity of the product It's good enough to make the Form 1 worth to be considered over the Titan.

You could of course take a B9 and get the resolution of a Titan and the maturity of the Form.

But no matter what the paper states, you will only know whether your decision was right when you used the printer for a month or so and have printed the models you want/need to print.

It would be nice to have a database of printer owners willing to champion their printer - and if you could go to a champion with an typical stl and he shows you how to prepare it for print and finally get it printed on the machine, so you can guess how simple it is to get the job done and what result to expect.
    Last edited by Brumbaer; 11-05-2014 at 06:54 AM. Reason: spelling

Student
    Any review about Titan1? Pre-orders started in December...

Technologist
    Quote Originally Posted by FerGazz View Post
    Any review about Titan1? Pre-orders started in December...

We have the Titan one will have a review by next week.