Close

Hybrid View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Oooookay.
    umm, does the printer work ?

Your issues with packaging are not relevant to this forum, have you used the printer.
    Or were you so indignant that you haven't bothered to try it ?

I can't see any grounds for a refund, unless the prjnter doesn;t actually work.

And why would you stabbing youself HAVE any bearing on whether the printer works or not ?
    That's pretty much the only thing that will get you a refund from china.

On a positive note (lol) I've never recieved a nozzle unclogger with any printer.
    So from my point of view, that would be a point in bibo's favour.

So is there any issue with the actual printer - or are you just too indignant to even try it ?

never received a unclogger? creality sends one- with the CR10--a .4 mm on a handle--WITH A PROTECTIVE CAP ON IT!
    Attached Images Attached Images

PERHAPS--the post was not read or understood --when opening the carton--the harpoon was slid into the open corrugation of one side- one flap of the carton--after running a box knife across the tape--the 2 flaps were pulled open--and the harpoon flew out--flicked out and stabbed me--added value of a BIBOa trip to get a tetanus shot

curious--are you chinese? or a shill of some kind for china or BIBO?

indignant? no pal i was bleedingi did not disturb the contents of the carton- i got a return authorization from amazon as soon as I got back from the E.R.