Well, I've only been interested in this for a few days, but the Markforged One is a single filament printer and Onyx can be printed on its own:

>It can be printed alone or reinforced with one of our continuous fibers to give strength comparable to aluminum. Use Onyx for anything from tooling and fixtures to end-use parts.

And the main pic here only has a single spool holder - https://markforged.com/3d-printers/onyx-one
And wasn't aware that there were other carbon reinforced filaments. Live and learn!!

That is what I thought - a reasonable price compared with almost double for ABS. And the print job was done overnight 8+ hours.

HDMI hub - small beer really compared to a Sony 590ES 4K lamp projector!! Sony has a strange HDMI wiring setup, so a normal switcher gets confused and doesn't work. Just changed from 2001 InFocus X1 800x600 to Sony 4K. Quarantine and lockdown toys!!

OK - thanks, I'll pass on the message.

I might have another job for a boom gooseneck nylon swivel block. The black bit in the attached picture. It will be slightly larger than this one, which is for a Mirror sailing dingy with mast/boom diameters of around 50mm. My mast/boom will be 83 and 63mm diameter, so I'm estimating that the block will be around 40mm x 38mm x 55-60mm But haven't finished designing it. Couple of 10.5 or 12.5mm holes for the bolts/fixings.

gooseneck block.jpg