Ya this is gonna go be subject to a major future rework to include a direct drive extruder and some of them HIWIN rails. I just have to recover from this round of spending. But I am unimpressed with the rails or whatever these guides are that came with the pro. They aren't ruff but they aren't exactly smooth either or as smooth as them HIWINS. I swapped the generic titan that came with the tronxy with one of the 3 new Bondtech extruders I recently put on Printalicious. And I'm not buying a hotend for it at this point. So I haven't actually spent money on the extruder aside from the tubing so far. But I will get to it. And when I get there it will likely get a BMG-M extruder with Mosquito hotend. But for now I am just gonna find a bigger nozzle. I can't believe this came with a 0.4mm nozzle. I mean the build volume is 500x500x600. Somebody has a sense of humor. Anyways the Multi Widow can build up to 400x250x330 right now and I got a 0.6mm nozzle for that so I feel like the TronXY should be even bigger like 0.8 maybe? I have to see how big of a nozzle I can get for this TronXY hotend. self lubricating is exactly what the capricorn tubing feels like. I have some off brand stuff that is blue and then I got name brand Capricorn that is a darker blue. And I am so happy to FINALLY have a printer with a bed that doesn't move about.