I am almost done. The printer is wired. I still have to program it. There is one last thing I am addressing on this printer before I begin to setup Marlin for it. These printers seem to have a problem with the bed dropping after the power gets shut off creating a need to re level the bed every time the power gets cycled. One can only imagine that any type of a resume after power failure feature would be lost in this type of a scenario. This problem is created by a combination of the weight of the Z axis along with the aggressive thread pitch on the lead screws. The fine pitch lead screws hold their position better but will slow down how fast Z can move. There are also these elaborate belt drive setups i have seen some even including a third threaded rod for the rear of the bed. But my approach is a little different. I have designed a mount for the top of each leadscrew to hold a few idler pulleys and hold one out a little ways from the lead screw. I am using lengths of the gt2 belts that came with the printer and i have some 3lb fishing weights coming from ebay. I am making a counterbalance to negate 6lbs worth of the bed's weight in hopes that the bed will stay wherever it is without power holding the stepper motors still. I will post up pictures as soon as I have weights. Ebay needs to hurry up.