Well I just hope the Tevo Black Widow community that shared your sentiment with my last build are paying close attention to this. All the translucent yellow and black PETG parts are being printed with the Tevo Black Widow a.k.a. Big Red. All the parts are strong, too as they are printed with a 0.6mm nozzle and either 0.3 or 0.4mm layer heights. And in PETG. And without a layer fan even. In the picture below the black corner was printed with 0.4mm layer height and the translucent yellow round support was printed with 0.3mm layer heights and it stands 300mm tall. All 4 of them printed flawless and I only had to print 4..

And there is no deformation in any of those prints. Because when we have a rigid gantry that is connected with linear rails the extruder is always riding the outside of a square. No matter where the Y may be. Or Z in the case of Big Red. But also what I find in practice is that as I go bigger on the nozzle and layer heights the printers movements need to slow down a touch not speed up.