Ya I am noticing it is hard to even find settings for acceleration jerk or junction deviation in S3D. It is a thing in other slicers. With the Big Red printer I am printing the PETG at 64mm/s. And it prints nice without a layer fan. I still need to design a part cooling fan mount for my BMG-M/Mosquito mount. Damn my laziness. I am not usually a procrastinator but this will be my first fan duct design. Well I got the TronXY right behind it so I need to get on it.

I think if I had a good layer fan I could raise the print temps higher and ultimately raise the print speed but as currently configured this is my sweet spot making my Big Red printer overbuilt to say the least. Well, that is a learning curve for me. My rig still prints in a much reduced frame of time because the thicker nozzle diameter and layer height drastically reduces the Gcode. And so while moving slower I still finish notably faster. The genuine HIWIN rails and high end extruder keep the resolution decreases from getting ugly.

One weird trait to my current configuration is because of what the specific limiting factors are I can print at this speed. 64mm/s. on every move putting down filament. No reductions in speed anywhere. Not even for first layer. The Gecko Tek build surface is awesome for that. and my X and Y movement speeds are set to 120mm/s. Why are yours at 100? Isn't that supposed to be higher than the print speed?