I had to take a break from my hobbies for a while but I am finally getting back to it. I really want to finish my huge CoreXY and it was almost done. I had it down to some wiring and firmware. But then life happened. Anyways there is a lot of dust on my zero mile and kinda pricey printer. I will work on that but for now I am sorry for the dusty pictures. I have finished my power supply, SSR, and power receptacle. They are all together on one side of the frame and wired appropriately..

The Meanwell is a 450watt 24v 1u power supply so it fits really nicely in compact places. The SSR is a CRYDOM and it is supposed to have in built zero cross despite not having a fifth pin. To go along with the SSR I have raised the fuse amperage in the power receptacle from 5a to 10a just so it wont pop the fuse when it is trying to heat the bed..

Just a couple more wires. I have the 2 endstops to connect to the mainboard along with the smart filament sensor and then i need to connect some ribbons and some wires for that tft70 and I am ready for the firmware. So close..