No I have not printed anything with this yet. It has powered on and I started to setup marlin but then the printer started loosing the uphill battle with my mania. It's a hopeless war, TBH. I mean Jesus, man I am reworking a printer I was reworking on the initial assembly. It is very satisfying for me to just give into it. But the printer just gets farter and farther from completion as I realize new ideas before I finish fleshing out the old ones. Really that just saves me time from one rework to the next. lol.

Anyways so I need a layer fan on this big printer. And I found that Bondtech makes a layer fan for the LGX with Mosquito for the Artillery sidewinder X1. So I ordered that and a 40x20mm fan like the one used on the x1 and here is what I got..

Trippy right? It looks just like the x1 extruder setup..

I really like the part cooling fan duct made by a manufacturer over something somebody made and shared on thingiverse. I will use that or make my own if I have to but I am just so happy I found this from Bondtech..

I also have a BLTouch 3.1 to mount with this and I want to get some white LEDs shining down on that nozzle connected to the extruder fan power so they turn on when the extruder gets hot and is in use only. You guys know I am drawing all these parts in Autodesk 123d design, right?